Wedding Ideas - Favours

My girlfriend pinged me on my blackberry last night  with her wedding dilemma-To have a favour or not to have a favour that is the question?

The trouble with wedding favours is that you can never afford to treat everyone to the perfect gift if your budget is quite tight and you don't want to get  something your guests will bin within minutes of exiting the reception hall! Marrying abroad means  favours that can't maintain their original presentation is an absolute faux pas!!!! So what do you get?


I retired back to my creative den after minutes of pondering and  found 2 fabulous favour ideas for the female guests that won't break the bank.


Personalised pocket sized mirrors for the girls!



After hours of browsing the net, I also loved this idea : Using your favours as part of your decoration. Pashminers tied to chairs for this wedding -CLEVER!!!!



Contact us if you want to know how you can achieve this look or buy the products!

Comments

Popular Posts