Pre Wedding Shoot~ Boudoir

I have got something a little different for you. So you are getting married and you need to do a pre-wedding shoot. Easy if you are a bit of a show off, daunting if you are the retiring type. I managed to find a happy medium.

The delightful Sarah from Sarah P photography introduced me to the concept "boudoir shots". Hello!! Where have I been?! I saw some rather sensual shots she'd taken and I literally got struck by "couple envy"~ when one sees an extremely good looking couple. Although based in lovely Corsham in Wiltshire, Sarah is happy to travel to your desired location(restrictions  may apply).

This is more suited to a contemporary couple that would like to capture sensual images of themselves in their prime.. You could go for a vintage look, burlesque and might I add tastefully done, to suit your personality. This could be a flying start to you love life and really boost your confidence in the "boudoir"!!!!

Check this couple out!!! Sarah who kindly shared these with me can be found at  Sarah P Photography





Or




Comments

Popular Posts