Thank you

The weather this weekend was great. On Saturday I stepped out, Calypso ice lolly to hand,  to appreciate the best bits of my neighbourhood. This willow tree is around my local park and I find it so beautiful. Whenever I need to clear my head, it's the most serene place I retire to. Another hotspot is this quaint little cottage a couple of minutes away from my house.

The following day I hit the high street for some more inspiration spotting and  found some fabulous bargains. They will make an appearance on my blog during the course of this week  as soon as I can upload the pictures from my blackberry.

Well, I hope you all have a great week and here's to a new week of wedding loveliness! We have got lots in store for you! Our inspiration will be willow trees, spring and cottages. Watch this space and thank you for stopping by.

R x

my daughter watching over me




My daughter looking on



Comments

Popular Posts