Wedding Colour inspiration~ Mint Green and white

I can't afford Chanel, but that doesn't mean I don't love it! I love that it's timeless and elegant. So every now and again, I have a bit of a nose on the official website to take a peek at my dream bag.

Well I was having one of those moments when I bumped into it's Spring 2011 collection. It really inspired my earlier posts on  wedding colours~mint and green! See I may not have the wallet for it just yet but I certainly have a good eye for all things gorgeous! So stick with me budget brides and we can get our style on point!


via Style



DIY brides, let's have an austerity chic moment !


   Tealights from Tiger
This gorgeous find from Wilkos will make your pretty flowers pop
Birdcage Mirror from Zara Home ~  complete with beautiful flowers will highlight features at your wedding venue. Fireplaces, sweet table and so on
Stick flowers into this cute perforated little bird from Wilkos and enchant your guests with a pretty centrepiece 


via Etsy


I think this is what we're going for

Via Style me Pretty

Comments

Popular Posts