Wedding Colour inspiration

Purple Eye Candy

OK, so I have a really interesting post coming up about wedding invitations, and I am still working on researching and getting all the images together. In the meantime, I guess I'd give my lovely readers some  purple eye candy to kiss Monday goodbye.When I set eyes on L'official Lithuania's March 2011 cover via one of my favourite fashion bloggers Cococeline, I just couldn't help put bask in extreme purple frivolity. Elaine and Albert's purple inspired wedding probably had something to do with it as well.



L'official Lithuania's March 2011 cover
Cuff yourself in this Oliver Bonas attention magnet


This Etsy number is to suit a vintage inspired bridesmaid dress

This is where the dream started... take note of the colours and how they blend well together



Khaki and purple

Hot Wedding guest outfit



Via Cherry Blossom



These flowers would look great as a centrepiece


Frame purple inspired table names in this beauty


Gold Picture frame Oliver Bonas
Cuff via Oliver Bonas
Lavender Lace Dress via Etsy
Purple Lace shift dress via Reiss
Kitcten inspiration via  The Decorista
Gold Picture frame Oliver Bonas
Light Khaki Court shoes Reiss

Comments

Popular Posts