Wedding Inspiration..... St Patrick's Day

Well.... I have got a blog moment. Such a feeling requires an emergency stop to everything else I am doing right now!!! These days, as I age, ideas come to me and before I know it they are completely gone.... So here we go.

It's your wedding and you want to get your bridesmaids a lovely present that wouldn't break the bank! Or if you the groom want to score extra points with your bride, sister in law or both on the big day, AandRparty UK has got your back! Let me show you how to do budget friendly green chic .... St Patrick's day style!!!

These gorgeous clutch bags from BagatellesAndCo can fit either of the above gift scenarios. The inner lining of these hotties can be customised  with beautiful love message, names, nicknames, pet names, private joke, your wedding date.... whatever!  

Your bride, maid of honour,bridesmaids or sister-in-law would love to bag one of these.The best part is, they are all reasonably priced. If you're going to give a present, make it a good one!!!

Happy St Patrick's day!!!!!!








Comments

Popular Posts