Wedding Ideas- Save the Date

About a week ago, I got a phone call from a friend instructing me to check my inbox. I suspected it had something to do with her wedding so I anxiously logged in to find some attached documentation. To my surprise she did something totally different…and frankly, I thought this was more suited to her personality. I was so excited to learn that her save the date was a fun video of her fiancĂ© and her, in a short film. It was hilarious! So hilarious I wanted it on my blog. But unfortunately, her fiancĂ© is on the quiet side and she really wanted to keep things private and intimate plus she didn't want some unexpected guests at her very private wedding. So she sent me a lovely email instead with instructions on how to go about it! So if you want to do a cool save the date… here’s what she wrote.



Yay! Ofcourse. I feel so privleged ;-).

Tell me what do you want to know? There are 2 ways to go about it

1) buy a camcorder and attempt to come up with your own theme or storyline etc. We bought a camcorder and have filmed a total of 15mins on it. It didn't work for us. Honestly you have to be very patient, have great ideas and find someone who is willing to help you with the filming. 

2) contact a professional photographer or videographer. There is nothing like hiring professionals to do what they are trained to do. Its quick easy they have the right equipment, lighting, ideas, techniques. Leave it to the professionals. Ironically our film was symbolic and represented us on so many different levels. E.g. We met in dubai (the desert) 

I hope this helps? Let me know if you need more details... 


I found this lovely example ....... I love it!!! Hope you like it too x

Comments

Popular Posts