Contemporary Wedding Invitations~ What Does Your Invite Say about You?

 I have noticed that most wedding professionals are somewhat discreet about special finds or vendors. Well I am just the opposite, I strongly believe that life is for sharing and my main mission on this blog is to help brides create beautiful weddings.

Now back to my inspiration for today. I came across an invite via Wedding Bliss Lane that ties in beautifully with the dove grey and yellow colour inspiration and birds and feathers theme for Easter that I have been obsessing over lately. I love the font, the colour, the style, the images of the two lovebirds and most importantly the price!! High five to the talented mother of two with a background in design that creates these artful masterpieces~ Inviting Moments. Keep with us people, we shall soon do a full feature on her entire portfolio. It will blow your mind!

Wedding invitations have really evolved over the years. A while back I covered wedding invitations by Leah from Golden Apple and her designs are tailored to the vintage bride. 

Today's special find defines the contemporary couple that appreciate a whimsical style. So if  you are cosmopolitan and untraditionally fabulous, you are in luck because these are some of the most cool invites I have seen in a long time.The listing on this post will give you an idea of her work but I shall  later be doing a detailed feature on her portfolio so stick with us austerity chic queens!

You will also be pleased to know that the invitations are printed in a professional lab with a linen finish, customizable and are an absolute bargain. Postcards can be matte or gloss finished so you don't have to compromise on the quality aspect.

Express yourself through your invite, Will and Kate certainly did? I had to mention them because they gave me a day off! So congratulations are in order to our Royal couple Will and Kate from AandR party UK and Kate I cannot wait to see your dress!

This listing includes1 6 x 9 Invitation,1 5.5 x 4 RSVP card or Reception Postcard with grayscale printing on the reverse side,1 Envelope, 1 Return Address label via Wedding Bliss Lane


Return address label

1 6 x 9 Invitation

Reception Postcard

1 5.5 x 4 RSVP card


another listing

We shall be interviewing this amazing talent very soon so stay tuned AandRparty UK lovelies!

Rx


Comments

Popular Posts