Food in Barcelona- Honeymoon Destination

So we stopped at about a million eateries because I am a proud foodie! I had everything from octopus to green peppers.

The walkway to the beach is literally lined  up with all types of cute little restaurants with  either un hombre with an accordion to serenade you while you eat or you could have a dodgy street trader approach you with some roses for sale.  I had some authentic paella and learned that Catalan Tortilla isn't my idea of the crisp looking thing with cheese we normally get at the cimema in the UK! For more affordable prices, check out the backstreets restaurants. They may not be the most attractive in plain view, but the prices and quality and taste of the food is my idea of heaven on earth! 

So if you do take my advice and go to Barcelona for your honeymoon, go here for a list of the the best restaurants.






Comments

Popular Posts