Pool Wedding Decoration Ideas

So your wedding venue is set by the poolside and you are fussing over table decorations neglecting your main feature. I have scouted around for inspirational ideas to change your venue from boring to super romantic and stylish.


With these the possibilities are endless~ fill with petals and rest on a palm leaf....... 


Via Viya Home

Or this artisan beauty, decorate with floating candles........
via Etsy
These lights are cute

Via the Glow Company

Perfect for a nautical theme

To pretty these up stick these cuties on


via treats for chicks
Accessorise poolside with lanterns
Via Delightfully engaged
These floating paper boats could have wishes inserted in them and can be used as an alternative to a wish tree! Use your wedding colours
via Zainteriora.

Same concept here

Via Etsy
  Use these in your wedding ceremony venue and re-use in the reception venue in your wedding colours of course! it will literally take seconds~ austerity chic!
Via Etsy

If you are going to use paper lanterns, do it stylishly!  DIY instructions are right here!
These cute lanterns via Martha stewart weddings


via Home Design Ideas



Comments

  1. After exploring a few of the articles on your web site, I seriously like your technique of writing a blog.
    I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark webpage list
    and will be checking back soon. Take a look
    at my website as well and tell me how you feel.
    Feel free to surf my web-site :: chicago pool table movers

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks. We love that you like xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantаstic post, ѵery informative.
    I'm wondering why the opposite experts of this sector don't understand this.

    You must рroсеed yοur wгiting.
    I'm confident, you've a gгeat readerѕ' base already!

    Also visit my web blog :: companionmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! This post сoulԁ not bе
    wrіtten any bеtter! Reading thrоugh this post reminԁs me οf
    mу рreviouѕ rοom mate! He аlwaуs kept chаttіng abоut thіѕ.
    I will forwаrd thiѕ pаge tο him.
    Pгetty ѕure hе ωill have а good reaԁ.
    Μаnу thanks for ѕhaгing!

    Heгe іs my ωeb blog - Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the Wonderful Ideas.. Great Work:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really amazing ideas for pool wedding decoration. The lights and floating candles are looking attractive. Got an idea to decorate my wedding venues with lights and candles and surely it will look fabulous. Going to take help from decorators too to make the venue look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts