Power Jewellery by Powerful Women ~pearly inspirations

So we've talked about wedding gowns, cakes, venue styling  amongst other "weddingy" issues. I now feel it is time to lust after some seriously timeless pearly jewellery.

I have some reservations about pearls beacause I consider it a safe option. Well that's all changed.

I discovered some seriously addictive vintage boutiques owned by some real inspirational women.Well of course you know I'll mention, Lovely's Vintage  Emporium owned by the lovely Lynette Peck,wife of Nick Bateman (Nasty Nick of Big Brother UK ~Lovely Nick to me as I totally have a crush on). Lynette has been a UK magazine journalist for respected style glossies, including Cosmopolitan and Vogue Australia. So she knows what she is talking about. It's almost like having a top rated stylist and personal shopper for our AandR party UK readers!

I also discovered Luxe Deluxe owned by Adrienne Morikawa who has a degree in fashion design with a background in visual display for major US department stores. She's based in Innerleithan near Edinburgh, Scotland.

Freetown Chic is owned by a friend, Satta Matturi, who recently launched her very own jewellery line. She has a background in the diamond industry having worked for the likes of De Beers. So when she told me she had recently launched a business which offers branded costume jewellery for the discerning woman, I knew I had to share.She too I believe is London based.

 Then there is the fabulous owner of  Electica Vintage. She understands her market as she grew up in the antique business and runs a stall in Camden. So this woman has got an eye for quality and beautiful vintage pieces.


So stare away........
Trifari via Lovely's Vintage

Via Luxe Deluxe on Etsy

Via Luxe Deluxe on Etsy

Via Luxe Deluxe on Etsy

Via Freetown Chic

Via Luxe Deluxe on Etsy

Via Luxe Deluxe on Etsy

Via Luxe Deluxe on Etsy
Christian Dior via Electica Vintage

Christian Dior via Electica Vintage


Comments

Popular Posts