Wedding dresses~ bridal, guests, bridesmaids

This weekend I had to make a quick shopping trip for a friend. So I stepped out to West London's antedote to  PMT : Westfield Shopping Centre. The one and only item on my list was a pair of shoes, gold sandals to be precise, meaning  the shopping trip could possibly be done under 20 minutes, 5 minutes max for guys! Two hours later, literally 2 hours of  touring Westfields  in the subconscious, I was still undecided and here's the reason why. You see, the trouble is once a woman hits 30 she tends to only touch items that are in excess of £100. Believe me, it's not intentional, I think there is some science linking all females within that age demographic to being innately drawn to expensive items. Determined to call it a day, I decided to  make one last stop ~ Monsoon.

For some reason, my hormones led me to the dresses section and my jaws just literally dropped. I think all my readers should now stop whatever they are doing and give Monsoon a virtual round of applause for this season's collection. I mean we really are not doing too badly here on this our little AandR Party UK blog neither. Everything we have previously posted on fashionwise was reflected in their collection, 70's chic, cuts to flatter the female silhouette, hats ad so on. They really have pulled all the stops~ from luxurious fabrics to beautiful embroidery and finishing. These dresses are worth every penny!
In our one of our colour inspiration Post we came up with all these inspirations: Mint green and white, ecru and gold and yellow and dove grey so good to see this via Monsoon


via Monsoon

via Monsoon

via Monsoon

via Monsoon

via Monsoon

OK, so what did I actually go into Monsoon for again? Shoes and although I couldn't get gold sandals, I got these beauties instead. My friend absolutely loved them!


Comments

  1. Well done Rugie you are doing a great job, i will let you know when am getting marriage, Haja-Hawa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monsoon is one of my favourite shops. Thanks for showing their latest collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    Party Dresses UK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts