Wedding song ~ Another one for the playlist




It's funny how certain songs remind you of  a specific time in your life. This song for example reminds me of my childhood. One of my favourite aunties absolutely loved this song. It was always on repeat in her car. As a child, I couldn't understand why someone would want to listen to such a song on repeat. I mean, I could hear the birds tweaking and a woman painstakingly trying to outstretch her vocal chords to hit some very high notes, but why my auntie would constantly want to hear such an annoying song, I just couldn't bring my tender little heart to understand.

Today, I totally get why she constantly had this song on repeat. It reminded her of love.This song now has a new meaning for me. It reminds me of being alive, sunshine, birds, fresh air, childhood and of my aunt that once loved someone so dearly.

On your wedding day, choose songs that evoke fond memories of a specific time in your life.

Comments

Popular Posts