Fantastic Wedding Photographers ~ Joielala

I wanted to feature an interesting colour palette and design theme for the outdoorsy bride and I came across the amazing Joielala who photographed this amazing wedding.

Joielala is made of  two talented ladies,  Shelby and Taryn are based in San Diego, but are open to travelling. These ladies understand how to tell a wedding story in the most detailed way.

For me, when I hire a wedding photographer it is important to examine his strength and weaknesses, If I believe overall his style is right for my client I will present him with a brief as well as a storyboard showing examples of what the clients expect.It is also necessary to clarify vendor relations, deadlines and clarity in post wedding coordination.


For me, this wedding combines a strong sense of  design with fashion,It's a play on colour palettes, prints and texture.I always use a colour chart along with swatches to bring a design concept alive.


Thanks Joielala,  for these beautiful  garden or botanical themed wedding. Also I think you should all stop by Green Wedding Shoes to read more about the couple.



Colur palette as seen in the first image on this bunting post

Beautiful ring... complements the bouquet

Cool props~ binoculars


We had covered blue and yellow colour inspiration, see here we had also covered old typewriter prints in the same post



Birds on our Easter inspiration see here



Birds cake toppers again on aour Easter post see here





Thank you Joielala for sharing these beautiful photos. To contact these lovely ladies go here 



Love,
R x

Comments

  1. R loving this post, so many ideas on how to create the perfect wedding. Jolielala’s photos are amazing … it’s true that pictures say a thousand words. I’ve never seen individual floral bouquets for bridesmaids either, really gives the wedding a personal touch and I enjoy how the color scheme is carried through out in so many different variations! Goes to show that you can never have enough color!! Keep using social media & keep up the good work these are such exclusive finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ifeanyi thanks for the lovely comment. Jolielala is indeed talented and the couple is very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts