Wedding Invitations ~Something For Every Bride

Searching for vendors can be the most time consuming task in the life of a Wedding Coordinator. I often get  carried away with detailing to begin with, then the reality of the respective client's budget kicks in and I have to remind myself I am not planning my own wedding. In my search today I discovered some amazing wedding invitations and I just thought I'd share.


More timeless elegance via Smallprinter

The colours can be made bespoke to your wedding via Lonbehold

via Etsy


we absolutely love these beauties via  Inviting moments ~ origially spotted on Wedding Bliss lane

Monogram wedding invitaions via Shineinvitations

Damask beauty via Shineinvitations

via Etsy

Vintage looking invite via Etsy




Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

Love,
Rugie x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts