Wedding Invitations~ Ethnic Wedding Inviatation

O dear friends I have missed you. I have been hard at work with a client and this week I was tasked to sort out wedding invitations. Well I discovered JWD Paperie and I am pleased to say the groom-to-be is a happy bunny! These invitations are so refreshingly unique. Take the first invitation for instance, I love the contrast of the vintage inspired gold patterns against the Chantilly Cream metallic card stock complete with a monogram seal.  Imagine these delivered in antique gold envelopes to your wedding guests?  For the ethnic inspired theme we are going for, this wedding invite couldn't be more apt.

My selection here represents very different styles: from vintage to whimsical albeit tastefully done.


I hope you enjoy these just as much as I did!

JWD Paperie

JWD Paperie

JWD Paperie


JWD Paperie ~love the charcoal evelopes
JWD Paperie
JWD Paperie whimsical swirls

Comments

Popular Posts