Wedding Guest and Bridesmaid's Outfits


So you've been invited to a wedding but you definitely don't want to hit the high street in case you  have a wardrobe nightmare and discover you have a twin!!!! Well, I have been on a tight budget for a while, so I try to be as creative as possible when it comes to outfits. I still feel you can hit the high street, but you might just need to accessorize a bit. I bumped into a dress I discovered in Monsoon that had been seriously discounted in the sale and I intend on customising it with a statement brooch and two cuffs. I'll post the pictures up if I look alright on the day. If not you can all forget it!

Here's the good news, I am off to a friend's wedding in Portugal next week and I am going to hit you with lots of inspiration. I had also promised my friend that I'd be helping with the venue decoration, so hopefully we shall get some inspiration on that front as well.

Ahhh  what was I talking about again? Dresses!!! So here are a few dresses I found........ not from the high street! The first is purely for bridesmaid's outfit inspiration! The others are mostly affordable designer dresses. So get your dresses customised at a very reasonable rate and look fabulous.


O and it was spotted via Leila Fowler. The actual designer of the bridesmaids dresses is Peridot and Ruby. This is purely for inspiration if you appreciate bold colours and figure flattering dresses.






Unbelievable rates for these dresses!
via Virgos Lounge
via Christie Brown

via Virgos Lounge
via Maryzo Designs
via Christie Brown

via Mikael Aghal

via Mikael Aghal

via Mikael Aghal

via Mikael Aghal



Enjoy!
R x

Comments

Popular Posts