Wedding Cakes ~Cake tasting

Well, well, well, as I have been hooked on cake gossip for the past couple of days, I'll let you into a little secret......I am planning something big for ME!!!! Yes me. OK, I think I will abandon my frivolous rants for now and just get on with the actual point of this  particular blog post.


Well my beautiful friend and I are going cake tasting next Saturday, to some of London's finest bakeries and I am pleased to announce Hummingbird Bakery is one of them! I have to curb my enthusiasm as I'd hate to come across as greedy, uncouth and unprofessional, but the moist slice of red velvet cake delight is almost palpable. 


To top this my second appointment  is with some fabulous cake designers ...... I am not really allowed to give this away just yet. But here's a sneak peak at what they are capable of creating:






The name of this vendor will be disclosed after our Saturday appointment. Stay tuned!!!! Then, there is a 3rd appointment!!! Who said life has to be a drag!!!! I love weddingssssssss!!


Love,
Rxxx

Comments

Popular Posts