Hen Party in London

My dear readers, sorry I have been away for a whole month. Well I'll let you into an exclusive. I am planning my own special day so I have been inundated with appointments.Lately I have been quite frequent at my favourite haunt  Choccywoccydoodah. Not just because they do absolutely heavenly cakes but because I love the design and decoration of the building. This time  I dragged my good friend  along to have a nice relaxing catch up . I ordered a big fat ginger cake with some tea whilst she had some serious chocolate cake.





Anyway, as we tucked into the cakes it dawned on me that this could make an excellent hen party celebration,especially for the more sophisticated bride who is no longer into debauched night outs. Afternoon tea at  Choccywoccydoodah or one of London's finest hotel  with a posh frock and I guarantee your hen party to be a grand affair.



Here are other places to consider (all cheaper than a drunken night out):
Claridge’s, Brook St, Mayfair, London W1K 4HR
Brown’s Hotel, Albemarle Street, London W1S 4BP
Sanderson, 50 Berners Street London, W1T 3NG
Grand Imperial, 101 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0SJ....(AandRparty  budget friendly)

Comments

  1. Nice posting, thanks for sharing with us. Your blog is great and helped me feel better knowing about the party in London. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas and interesting too. Looking forward to know more about about Hen Party Ideas.

    london hen nights & hen parties in london

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts