Wedding Dress Fever

After next month, this site is going to be buzzing, exploding, vibrating....all the "ings" with inspiration, vendors, amazing pictures and lots more. I am planning the biggest event of my entire life and I am completely exhausted. To top this I am also working with another client! I am in dire need of a Grade A pampering day at the spa and eight solid hours of sleep. 

The most challenging part of this whole process is to hold my cards close to my chest.For a girl with a big mouth, that is indeed a challenge! Roll on November so I can tell all!!! In the meantime, here are some interesting bridal couture designers that I adore! 

Gemy Maalouf, a Lebanese designer with a flagship store in Paris, is no 1 on my list, because she is quirky and  successfully merges contemporary and traditional styles to achieve the highest standard of Hollywood glamour in her dresses. So if you are girl that's after something different then try Gemy!






Cymberline's gowns make my heart race like a Formula 1 champion.They have a certain Je ne sais quoi. It doesn't help that she is a a French woman with impeccable taste. 







Finally this guy's dresses give me butterflies in my stomach. His name is Jesus Priero! Need I say more?! 





Plenty more where these come from, so hold tight and good night!


Love,
R x

Comments

Popular Posts