Wedding Hair and Make up

Ahmed and Rugie's Wedding~ 3.11.2012

Well, I had had one ridiculous  make up trial ahead of my big day. It was literally more Halloween than glamorous. The hairstylist put gel in my hair and some stringy cheap extensions.It was so awful that my son literally went into fits of giggling every time he looked at me. I shall give you the pleasure of seeing what this looked like, so I shall post a picture on this blog. I am talking gold lipstick, ashy skin, the works.Just awful!

So after a  positive trial with Simone from Glitz Studio in London, my mind was made up. I had to stick with a soft natural look with someone that knew what they were doing. Usuallyy, I am not one for make up or glamorous hair, but this day had to be an exception. I was determined to look amazing and still look like myself. In other words, I needed an upgrade of the everyday version of me.

Hair was done by a friend called Bukky  who owns BFabBride on the day. She literally came through for me last minute but I just trusted her. Don't ask me why, but I got to a certain point during the planning process that I refused to be stressed out  about anything. On the morning of my wedding, everyone was shocked at how relaxed and happy I was. Even the weather contrary to the weather forecast, smiled along me and it's reflection gave me a resounding glow. 

So this is it guys..... the laughing glowing bride on her wedding day with her hair and make up stylist.














ALL SET!!!!

Comments

  1. superb transformation, not that you need it. the hair and make up was on point. lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have weave...You are so refreshingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment. It was an experience I thoroughly enjoyed. I felt like a celebrity.



    Hmmmm about the weave.....that will be telling! Yes I had some extensions to add volume. My husband hates me wearing a weave. But a girl has got to do her thing every now and again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts