Wedding Invitation

Well we have completed our biggest event yet and still awaiting the edited photographs. With all the planning we have been doing for others over the past 2 years, I finally planned my official or legal wedding on the 3rd of November 2012.The whole thing is rather confusing to other cultures, but in mine which is Sierra Leonean, the Nikkah ceremony is culturally and religiously recognised.

However, I needed to wear that white dress and feel amazing so I jumped at the opportunity to do a combined celebration of a legal wedding ceremony as well as the celebration of our 10th Nikkah anniversary. It was also important  for me to showcase my interest in venue styling and  wedding planning.


Obviously as a planner, I do have to hold my cards close to my chest, but I shall share inspirational ideas within reason.First I shall share my wedding invite.

I needed something affordable pretty with timeless elegance all in one. This was a tall order with my recession budget.


But hey, I found these and with inspiration from good old literature and French style script it really did look the part of an elegant timeless invitation!





Embossed with pretty flowers and pearls.....



Drew inspiration from my favourite book Pride and Prejudice ....Wanted my very own Mr Darcy
 If interested do contact me and I can assist with wording, styling and sourcing of these beauties amongst others.


Hope you give it the thumbs up!

Love,
AandR

Comments

  1. Congratulations for your wedding, this card is really nice and the embossed flowers and pearls are giving it a great look, i don't know if these are available in other colors also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel, thanks for your lovely comment. The pocket remains the same but the inserts can be customised to suit your wedding colour scheme. So for instance, if your wedding colour is lilac and silver, the pocket will still be embossed flowers and pearls but the inserts will be purple with silver writing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts