A Little Note to My Blog

Blog Dearest

Working for yourself can be rather lonely. It is not very often that you can find someone willing to lend an ear or even a platform to share your two pence worth on anything. The whole process has been a rude awakening on how challenging it is for us to believe in ourselves.

My biggest believer is my blog. It lets me compose and edit my thoughts and gives me full publishing rights. Without this blog I wouldn't have had an opportunity to document my thoughts or findings. Even when I desert it for months on end it still receives my ramblings. It awakens my spirit and gives me the strength to never quit.

I changed my name from AandR Party UK to Mrs. Wedding-Planner and who knows what next. You still remain the same. You don't second guess my opinions or my writing skills.You have been a source of income when I least expected. Although some see what I do an insignificant and unrewarding, you have remained supportive.


You have changed my life.


Lots of love,
Rugie xxx
Mrs Wedding-Planner




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts