New Branding for Mrs Wedding-Planner

I have been deeply immersed in designing my new website, logo and so on and I am determined to get my branding right. So the Graphic Designer asked me what my style is and I said Gaudi, La France, L'Afrique, English tea rooms with a bit of Sir Lawrence Alma Tadema. Naturally I got a blank stare but it really does sum up my taste in a lot of things.

The name Mrs Wedding Planner is a bit cliche I know and I have had mixed feedback; but it is what it says on the tin : I am married and I plan weddings. Take major high street brands like EAT and Pret a Manger for example. They are all a bit cliche yet successful because they are backed with strong branding that appeals to their target audiences. So here I am working on a brand that will appeal to my target audience. Do you think the name Mrs Wedding Planner is hot or not? Please respond with 1 for hot or  2 for not in the comment box. All suggestions are welcome.

Anyway, I have been in a Gaudi frame of mind all week so I thought I'd share some photos of my trip to Barcelona. Here we are ...










I stayed here
Flower market


Need your perspective on my branding xxx

Comments

  1. Hello, just wanted to say, I loved this blog post. It was helpful.
    Keep on posting!

    my website: Http://Bridalflats.Org/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts