Hello New York with love from MWP

So I went to New York for a short visit, literally five days for my cousin's graduation and as you do, I had to get some pictures. Sadly, I traveled without my camera. I mean who goes to New York without a camera? I was so gutted  that I not only forgot my camera at home in London but I also lost my phone at Heathrow airport so I had to rely on my cousins for a few snaps here and there.

I discovered a very sexy bridal underwear range in Victoria's Secret New York.  So here we are.



 As soon as I landed, some retail therapy had to be had!




































Finally the graduation!



 Then it was adieus xxx

Au revoir America!!


Comments

  1. I particularly liked the pic of you with NYPD. Did you mention you were a wedding planner? Perhaps the officer on the left thought you would help him find his bride if he gave his best pose. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts