Wedding Bouquet Handle~ Pretty Bridal Bouquets

Today, I have been thinking of glamorous weddings, Mark Niemierko, Preston Bailey, crystal champagne and swarovski crystals come to mind. The trouble is I wanted to choose an object to define the word glamour. So I stop by the wedding treasure trove that is Wedding Bliss Lane and result : I find Panache Bride!

Panache Bride makes swarovski crystal bouquet handles. I might be late in the game, but this is my first encounter with such opulence and beauty embodied into an object and I was totally swooned. Well who would really appreciate such ostentation?

I imagine this will be well suited to a bride-to-be that loves her bling. She likes swarovski encrusted Jimmy Choos, crystal vases, chandeliers and crystal champagne. I am sure you get the picture : the ultimate girlie girl that worships someone like the legendary Elizabeth Taylor, who taught women how to love diamonds, perfume and men. This bride has to be a show-stopper or at least wants to be one on her wedding day!

So if this sounds like you, seems like we have found the absolute accessory for your grand entrance. Wow your guests with glitz and glamour with one of these crystal encrusted bouquet handles.

These swarovski crystal handles, take 3-4 weeks to make and all crystals are individually hand placed in the colour of your choice and with over 30 colours to chose from, you will be absolutely spoilt for choice. Additionally, you could also have your initials or monograms encrusted on the handle itself to add some extra wow factor and personality. I am also biased because the owner of Panache bride is someone I can relate to~ a mother of two that loves weddings and gives back to charity. Put your diva glasses on, and get ready to be blinged out! To find out more about Panache Bride stop here


Comments

Popular Posts