Wedding Inspiration~ Invitation for the summer bride

This little quote made my day today: "The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at doing what they most enjoy." - Malcolm Forbes.


So without much ado, (this by the way is fast becoming my favourite phrase)....... I shall share a find that inspired me today. While we are on the subject or dare I say obsession with wedding invitations and weddings, I shall share a Dior invitation via Hide and Chic . Perfect for the summer bride planning an outdoorsy wedding.  Think interesting fabrics, antique brooches, prints, old poems or photos, ribbons, lace, string, calligraphy and you can  begin to imagine how creative this could turn out. Enjoy and be inspired!




So be inspired if you are having an outdoorsy wedding, or just getting married on a hot summer's day!
Wedding Program on a fan

These look stunning~ the wedding programmes via LePetitFaveur can be attached to the programme.... also detachable so it could be dual purposed: wedding programme and favour in your wedding colours~ Austerity chic


I am absolutely in love with this wedding invitation from Zazzle

Wedding Invitation from Zazzle

These cuties  via Uniquely Complete are so affordable~ Go here


via Martha Stewart Weddings Use these to accessories your ceremony chairs by lacing ribbon at the tip of the card to form a loop as well as serve as a wedding programme.


This is what I mean.....


Or just attach programmes to fan with lace or ribbon via Martha Stewart Weddings


Comments

Popular Posts