I miss you

Today I received two messages from my readers and they are not happy at all with the amount of posts I have been writing. Well a lot has happened and I have been keeping my cards close to my chest; and by my standards this is totally out of character as I am a loud mouth. All in good timing folks I shall tell all!

Well well well, as I mentioned in my previous post, I have numerous wedding pictures to share but now that everyone is away on honeymoon I have to patiently wait upon their return.

The other reader wanted me to do a post on destination weddings and that totally brightened my big fat face! I shall be attending a destination wedding this August..... yes I'd be flying all the way to beautiful Portugal to witness my very close friend's wedding. I am looking forward to all the personal touches as I know this lady has great taste.

Well with the recession and everyone's changing attitude towards unnecessary spending it is no wonder that most are looking for cost effective options. Destination weddings can dramatically reduce the total number of guests almost in an instant. You look to get great food, dream location venues and a memory to last a lifetime. We don't have to be reduced to plastic cutlery and insane queues for unattractive buffets just to feed the masses. On the other hand, a destination wedding could provide the intimacy you could only dream of as you surround yourself by people who care enough to buy a ticket and fly out to share your special day in a romantic location. Right now, I am thinking Italy..........

Here's something I found for you


Comments

Popular Posts