Wedding Rings



With this Ring I thee wed

Weddings, weddings, weddings how I love thee. Today, I was just staring at my wedding and engagement rings, admiring the sheer diamond cut and it got me thinking about their importance.
 Wedding rings and their round shape symbolise the promise between a man and his wife to stay together forever. Now that’s one serious commitment. Therefore, I am sure my readers  would agree that neither the the ring selection process nor the marriage itself is to be taken lightly!
Every girl relishes the feeling of being wanted, proposed to and gifted with something precious. It just so happens that an engagement ring is the very first physical representation of betrothal and should therefore be a statement piece of jewellery. Nothing else says this louder  for me than a gigantic and tasteful bling!
 This explains why the whole ring selection process plays a pivotal role in the nuptial preparations. The groom-to- be is under immense pressure to get it right: from the finger size measurement to the diamond shape cut and preferred type of jewellery, he  cannot afford to get off to a bad start. This becomes even more challenging if all the rings in one particular jewellery shop or website are all stunning. This is what I have just encountered at My Jewelry Box.Com .
When I stumbled into My Jewelry Box.Com, the website evoked opulence and feminine elegance. I was in jewellery heaven and  even felt slightly jealous that I had not come across such beautiful artisan jewellery for my wedding. Fortunately, I get to share with my readers. The bonus of  My Jewelry Box.Com  is that all the rings are affordable!
The aesthetics behind the design concept of all the rings  have to be applauded. From Three Stone Princess Cut diamond shaped rings to Marquise Cut diamond rings, the collection is simply breathtaking:
Here are a few :





Three-Stone Diamond Engagement Ring & Wedding Band Set 1.0 Carat (ctw) in 10K White Gold

Diamond Heart Engagement Ring & Wedding Band Set 1/2 Carat (ctw) in 10K White Gold (Certified)

Diamond Engagement Ring & Wedding Band Set 1/2 Carat (ctw) in 14K White Gold


Diamond Engagement Ring & Wedding Band Set 1/2 Carat (ctw) in 10K White Gold (Certified) 

Double Halo Diamond Engagement Ring & Wedding Band Set 4/5 Carat (ctw) in 14K White Gold

  To see more Go HERE!!!!!!!


Love,

MWP xxx

Comments

Popular Posts